[CQ-Contest] 2006 FQP results on-line

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2006 FQP results on-line
From: K1to@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:52:35 EDT
We interrupt this broadcast about recruiting new hams into contesting to
bring you the 2006 Florida QSO Party results.   But wait, QSO parties *are*
actually relevant to this thread!  What a perfect way to gently introduce a
newcomer
to contesting!

Please check FloridaQSOParty.org for our full story.

2006 plaques have already been sent out and certificates are being actively
worked on.

This year's event is about 5 weeks away, on April 28-29.  We will again have
all 67 counties available on the air.  If K4OJ were here, he'd be
enthusiastically telling us all that there are less than 33 days left until the
2007
FQP...  !

73, Dan