[CQ-Contest] CW Decoders

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Decoders
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:48:20 -0600
Trent - In your look for freeware CW Decoders, look at CocoaModem. It
has an excellent CW decoder. Nowhere as good as a human with hours
and hours of practice, but among the best in machine copy that I have
seen. The latency drives me crazy when I see it copy code 2 or 3
characters behind where I know it should be though.

It is free. I don't want to start an OS war, but I should say that it
is also for the Mac; OS X 10.4. If you have a Mac try it out. - Dr.
Megacycle Kk6MC/5
--
James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008