[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 2
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 04:50:48 +0000
Join the fun this week for the NCCC Sprint Ladder, Wk 3.  We've made it easier:

It's back to the old familiar exchange:  #, NAME, QTH,  the one that may
actually work with your logging program.

Rules for NS Ladder, and results through Wk 2 are at www.ncccsprint.com.
Time: Friday 0230-0300Z 20-160m CW (Thursday night US).

Regarding logging:

You'll probably want to use the NCJ CW  NA Sprint module in your favorite
program, making sure that dupes will be recorded, even if not scored,. Then
generate a standard Cabrillo log and  use the N4AF score calculator on the NS
website, or just hand calculate if you wish, remembering that mults are by
band.  Post scores to Bruce's 3830 score forms at www.hornucopia.com.

For further logging details see http://www.ncccsprint.com/software.htm, but
recall that we're no longer using "first call" in the exchange.

Even in sometimes poor conditions this fast-paced contest has high rate and
much fun -- our primary objective.  About 25 stations per week have shown up
for the first two NS Ladder competitions, so there's plenty of room for more
activity.  Very pleased to have Tor, N4OGW back with us again, giving out the
rare MS mult.

Questions and comments as usual, to N6ZFO.  NS ladder is a fun, quick and very
educational half hour of mid-week contesting,  and a great opportunity to
practice or learn SO2R skills, test a new antenna, or just say hi to your
friends.

73 Bill n6zfo/6

NS Ladder:  K4BAI, N3BB, K3STX  -- the  NS Ladder board, N6RO, W0YK and N6ZFO,
the organizers, and N4AF our special consultant on many matters, but especially
scoring.