Re: [CQ-Contest] W3NQN Bandpass Filters (Was: Re: 419 bandpass filters..

To: ha1ag@hg6n.hu
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W3NQN Bandpass Filters (Was: Re: 419 bandpass filters.....)
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:09:10 -0500
Hello Zoli!

I must respectively disagree with your statement concerning marketing hype in
this case.

I and others have made extensive lab and real world measurements between many
filters and
all have confirmed the superior performance of the W3NQN design.

Please send me your measurements so that I can understand your comments.

>From my stand point there is no placebo effect concerning proper engineering.
Only factual measurement data.

73!
Tim K3LR