Re: [CQ-Contest] W3NQN Bandpass Filters (Was: Re: 419band passfilters..

To: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W3NQN Bandpass Filters (Was: Re: 419band passfilters..
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:53:22 -0500 (CDT)
There is a program you can download called ELSIE (the student version is
free). I see they also have a new one called SVCFilter but I haven't
played with that one yet.

http://www.tonnesoftware.com

After a few hours of playing with filter designs and looking at the
reeponses of the various types you'll see that the filters top-coupled
with resonant circuits are much better than the designs that are coupled
with capacitors.

73, Zack W9SZ