[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 4

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 4
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:40:16 +0000
This week it's the NCCC Sprint Ladder Wk 4.

Participation rose to new heights in Wk 3, with at least 30 stations taking
part.

Recall we're back to the old familiar exchange:  #, NAME, QTH

Rules for NS Ladder, and results through Wk 3 are, or will shortly be,  at
www.ncccsprint.com.

Time: Friday 0230-0300Z 20-160m CW (Thursday night US).

Questions and comments as usual, to N6ZFO.  NS ladder is a fun, quick and very
educational half hour of mid-week contesting,  and a great opportunity to
practice or learn SO2R skills, test a new antenna, or just say hi to your
friends.

73 Bill n6zfo/6

NS Ladder:  K4BAI, N3BB, K3STX  -- the  NS Ladder board, N6RO, W0YK and N6ZFO,
the organizers, and N4AF our special consultant.