[CQ-Contest] New products for serious HAMs and contesters

To: "Bulletin Cq Contest (E-mail)" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New products for serious HAMs and contesters
From: "YT6A" <yt6a@cg.yu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:45:06 +0200
Dear contesters,

I am glad to inform you that new product line is out - rotary towers up to 65
meters. We start with production this month and accept first orders.

PRO HAM Line will offer absolutely new products for serious HAMs and
contesters. Unique, highest quality products as:

  a.. High Power Band Pass filters for up to 5kW - Delivery from May 2007
  b.. Universal programmable antenna controllers - coming in June 2007
  c.. Rotary towers - Available

Also we are looking for serious World Wide distributors.

More info you can find on www.yt6a.com

73

Ranko, YT6A