[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party
From: James Kearman <jkearman@att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:55:17 -0400
I made a new "fqp.dat" file with the Georgia county abbreviations that
seems to work in CT. Just tested it with the 4-character (except for Lee
County) abbreviations and looks okay. Download in zip format here:
http://kr1s.kearman.com/gaqp.zip

Note: The contents will overwrite existing Florida QSO Party .dat files
so keep backups before unzipping. I put these files in my root directory.

No CT guru here, if there's a problem contact me off-list and I'll try
to fix.

Jim, KR1S
http://kr1s.kearman.com/