[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk6

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk6
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:37:13 +0000
Congratulations Mike, W9RE for a record NS Ladder Score last week, the notable
number 1984.

Final rankings will count 12 weeks of participation, so now's the time to join
the fun this Thursday night ((0230-0300Z Friday, 20-160m).  This is NS Ladder
Wk 6.

See:  www.ncccsprint.com for details.

Look for our NS'r W8UE as N8A in the MiQP this coming weekend.

Finally, welcome to N4LF, K8GU, N5DX and KG5U who joined us for the first time
last week.

Please remember to submit scores, small or large,  to
www.hornucopia.com/3830score/  (directly to n6zfo also acceptable).   See you
all Thursday evening

73 Bill n6zfo/6

From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)