[CQ-Contest] New England QP this weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England QP this weekend
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 15:34:37 -0400
One last reminder about the New England QSO Party this weekend:
      May 5 - 2000Z until May 6  0500Z, and May 6 from 1300Z until 2400Z
http://www.neqp.org/rules.html

There is some overlap with the Indiana and 7QP, as well as MARAC and ARI
contests, plus perhaps BS7H on 20m at the start.
We hope everyone participating in the other contests will reciprocate with some
New England QSOs in their logs.

Thanks to the Florida Contest Group we've added a new plaque for the top club
score for clubs outside of New England.
That makes 35 total number of plaques offered!
http://www.neqp.org/plaques.html
Add to that certificates for those making 25 QSOs, and a YCCC award for working
ten YCCC members (30th anniversary).

Hope to hear lots of activity from cq-contest readers!

         73 Tom/K1KI