[CQ-Contest] CQ Houston, TX - sri off topic

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Houston, TX - sri off topic
From: Marc Domen <on7ss@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 07:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Looking for a contact in Houston who can advice me for a hotel not far from G
Bush International Airport where I can stay 1 night (oct 20) with my mother (79
years old).
We are going on family visit to my "baby"brother who lives in Victoria.
Any suggestions welcome, but please direct, we don't want everybody to know
where I will be staying.
Can't buy everybody a drink.

Vy 73    Marc, ON7SS - OO9O

UBA HF Contest Manager