[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Question
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:38:33 -0500
Hi

The next CTT&T column will cover logging program display configuration and
I am looking for your input.

Most logging programs allow you to customize what information is displayed
and where  you put the windows with the information. What info do you like
to show. How do you place them? Which ones do you find most useful.   How
do you configure log entry windows for each transmitter for SO2R? What new
information would you like to see that is not supported such as real time
scoring on the competition, propagation info, etc? Is there a danger of
information overload?  What size display(s) do you use?

I want to put this to bed before leaving for Dayton, so please get your
tips to me by Sunday. Please reply direct and include your call sign.

Thanks for your help.

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com