Re: [CQ-Contest] [VHF] 6 Meter Sprint Results

To: "Ev Tupis" <w2ev@yahoo.com>,"Stanford VHF email Remailer" <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>,"VHF Contesting eMail Remailer" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"CQ-Contest eMail Remailer" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [VHF] 6 Meter Sprint Results
From: "Bill W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:45:00 -0600
Watched the east coast on the propagation mapper getting lots of Es while I
sat here in NM and listened to white noise. True to form, and with
all-too-obvious support from Mr Murphy, the band finally opened here at 0300Z,
and is still wide open as I write this. Oh, well, you just can't depend on
6M -- which is one reason why we love it, I guess. :-)

Bill / W5WVO