Re: [CQ-Contest] [FRC] If you were buying a new contest radiotoday...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [FRC] If you were buying a new contest radiotoday...
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 08:34:22 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 16 May 2007 20:00:18 -0700 (PDT), MARK KEMPISTY
 <mkempisty@verizon.net> wrote:

>Icom 756ProIII.  Basically state of the art that won't break the bank.
>Normally I'm partial to Kenwood but they just don't have a competing rig in
>that category right now.

I normally avoid "me too" posts, but I wanted to chime in on this one.
Having had a Pro3 for about a year now, I would not want to be without
the spectrum display on any new radio. Once you have it, you will not
want to be without it.

Bill W6WRT