[CQ-Contest] Contest University

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest University
From: k5nz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:25:22 -0400
Thanks to all involved in putting together a very informative event at CTU !!
I know of at least 10 items I put on my list of things to work on from station
design changes to goal setting for contests.  Having all of the workshops put
into a reference book was a super idea as I will go to this in the years to
come to refresh my failing memory!

If you missed this, you need to make sure when it is offered again to make it!
Think you have nothing new to learn??  Well I had Frank, W3LPL, sitting next to
me in one of the workshops!  The instructors were more than happy to spend time
after the workshops answering questions.  I'm sure I wore out N5OT, K5ZD, and
N5TJ and appreicate their time and suggestions.  BTW,  N5TJ flew in just to
help with the CTU and then had to leave to get back to work and didn't even
attend the weekends festivities!  Thanks Jeff!

So to Tim, all the instructors, and the sponsors... thanks for making this
happen!

Mike K5NZ  Sophomore Class of 07'

I'll be pledging the "Fi Gamma Keep Your Butt in the Chair"  Fraternity