Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:05:45 -0000
Quack Says,
I consider myself a fair to medium  CW operator and find that Cut  Numbers
in the   5nn are OK   but  ENN would throw me totally out of sync.   I also
can deal with  T 91   but don't give me  T9A,  and I don't do well with
T7T  ,  especially with condx to EU from the Left Coast and weak wattery
sigs. Most times they will have to repeat  the T9A an T7T because I don't
want a busted Q

Quack