Re: [CQ-Contest] New KB Logging Program

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New KB Logging Program
From: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:15:08 -0400
I dont remember exact words, but there was also something like "
300-400 contacts logged... KB was still running... windows logged
would have crashed already..."
i am not sure what "windows logger" he is talking about, but N1MM
which i use at home and at K1TTT used to work for 48 hours without any
problem :)