[CQ-Contest] GACW WWSA CW contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] GACW WWSA CW contest
From: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi con testers.

  On June 9/10Th the GACW WWSA CW Contest will be held again this year. We from
SA hope many of our friend from all over the world join the fun.

  As many of you may know the GACW took over the organization of this contest a
couple of years ago. The GACW has a long tradition organizing Ham Radio
Contest, publishing results and sending trophies and certificates ON TIME year
after year.

  The plaque program has grown up from just a few to 20 plaques as of today.

We count on your participation, no matter how many Qs you plan to make, it will
be really great hearing you fire your CQs in this contest!!!!!

CU!!!!

  Martin, LU5DX
  www.lucg.com.ar
  www.lu5dx.blogspot.com