Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW RECORDS

To: ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW RECORDS
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:17:11 -0700
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 04:36:12PM +0100, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt wrote:
> Hi all
>
> does anyone have any idea why the records in CQWPX webpage for LOW POWER
> EUROPE and some other arent there?

It's not just Europe - it's all the low power CW continental records that
are missing: http://www.cqwpx.com/records_lowpower.htm  And the records for
the QRP categories are even sparser.

I would assume that nobody has yet gone through all the old print copies
of CQ WPX CW results to compile those records yet.  Maybe the volunteer
compiling the records just hasn't gotten to those categories yet.
Records for some ARRL contests (i.e. the 10 Meter Contest and the RTTY
Roundup) were only recently compiled by volunteers who took special
interest in those contests.  Other contests, like the ARRL Sweepstakes or
the IARU HF World Championship, have had record listing for longer because
volunteers took a special interest in those contests earlier.

> I emailed K6AW but no answer...
>
> 73's Filipe CT1ILT aka CT6A 6Y3T
>
> http://ct1ilt.blogspot.com

Kenneth E. Harker WM5R