[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2007

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB 2007
From: "D LINDSAY ESVLC EXP LINER MGR" <DLindsay.vlc@mscspain.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:34:32 +0200
Gday to all

For various reasons, I've not been able to participate in CQWW for the
last couple of years and this year I'm champing at the bit....

After getting the thumbs down from the ZB2 authorities, I'm on the
lookout for a spot to operate. Can either be a ready-made station or a
nice seaside spot where I can set up my suitcase station. Thinking about
med area (W7EJ how is CN2R for CQWW?) but depends on easy flight access
from Valencia.

Any offers/ideas, off list please to dlindsay.vlc@mscspain.com

Thanks and 73 de Duncan EA5ON / GM7CXM