Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #'s

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #'s
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:26:16 +0000
At 06:22 AM 6/5/2007 EDT, K5NZ@aol.com wrote:
>Bottom line....  you want new cw contesters??? don't make things more
>confusing for them.  the time you save on a few Q's you loose having
>to  repeat as John said...
>
>just send the stinking number as a number!

...... and SLOW DOWN to the speed at which they call you (unless you
absolutely KNOW the other op can copy at your hyper-speed). That's mere
courtesy but can also save you having to repeat your exchange several
times. I've had runs where, after one such slow-speeder called, a number of
them piled on me afterward.

Steve, K0XP