Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey

To: "'Cq-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:14:49 -0000
Never mind the results... I'd just like to be able to participate in the
survey but, alas, I'm not in the right country. Or so it would appear as you
cannot un-select the State.

You'd think in this day and age of world-wide economy, any company
publishing anything to the "world-wide" web might expect people from outside
the US to see it and want to interact with it.

Oh well.

73 -- Paul VO1HE