[CQ-Contest] 2007 IARU Spreadsheet - (Final)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>,"Minnesota Wireless Assn" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2007 IARU Spreadsheet - (Final)
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:54:11 -0500
Okay, updates have slowed down to a crawl so Revision 1.2 might be the last
version I post. It's up on the website right now
http://chudek.aberon.net/index.cgi  in the Minnesota Wireless Assn album.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE ! ! ! . . .

A question was asked whether someone could extract the information to produce a
LOG.ADI file for Writelog. Writelog will import previous logs and parse the
zones and designators automatically.

Also, I see W4NZ created the IARU.SEC file for N1MM. Unfortunately, these types
of support files can go out of date overnight.

So I decided to add the ability to extract this information from the
spreadsheet... relatively easy.

You will now find new N1MM Logger and Writelog tabs at the bottom of the
spreadsheet. Selecting one of these tabs will display the data necessary to
create the requisite data files. Any additions or updates to the master page
will automatically propagate to these output pages.

Here's what you do:

Open a text editor, go back into the appropriate Excel tab, select the column
of data, select copy (Ctrl+C), now go back to your text editor, select paste
(Ctrl_V), the data will transfer into your editor. You can now save this text
file with the appropriate filename. You may want to "clean up" the extra blank
lines (I'm not certain if that's necessary). In any case, you're way ahead in
not having to type all this stuff in manually!

Please let me know if you find any issues with these export pages.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN