[CQ-Contest] Call for WR column material

To: <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for WR column material
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <K9GX@N4GN.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:52:51 -0400
Contesters,

Thanks to George, K5TR; Buddy, KC4WQ; Harry, AC8G; Rick, K6VVA; Dallas,
W3PP; Ward, N0AX; Randy, K5ZD; and Al, KE1FO for some great input on the
topic of improving accuracy which will be the subject of the OCTOBER
"Contest Corner" column in WR.

In addition to their sage advice I'll discuss a few of the things I've
learned after reviewing my LCRs/UBNs. I think you'll find it interesting, I
know I did.

Thanks, guys!

CU on the radio,

73, Mark, K9GX