[CQ-Contest] Picnic and open house

To: "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>,<jldhjr@verizon.net>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,<N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Picnic and open house
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:40:14 +0000
If you haven't heard yet, on Saturday 8/25 I will have my (almost) annual
picnic and open station day.  There will be food and drink, tours of the
station, a chance to sit down and operate in whatever contest happens to be
on that weekend with no pressure, lots of chances to get questions about
station building and operating answered, see the new 80m 4-square (and maybe
get to try it out), try N1MMLogger in a networked configuration, etc, etc,
etc... there will be a short Yankee Clipper Contest Club meeting, mostly for
anyone who wants to join up but can't make the regular meetings.  Most of
the grill food will be supplied, but donations of chips, dips, side dishes,
desserts, etc are welcome.  It will run from dawn till whenever everyone
leaves or goes to sleep.  Beds and couches are available for those with long
drives for either Friday or Saturday nights, camp sites with power and water
available(well, kind of anyway, you can hook to my hose connections and plug
in to an outside 120v outlet if you need to).  Please rsvp to me or w1to so
we have an idea of how many people to expect.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net