[TowerTalk] This Sunday !!!!! Nobarc hamfest !!!!!!

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [TowerTalk] This Sunday !!!!! Nobarc hamfest !!!!!!
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:36:20 +0000
NoBARC Hamfest
Sunday Aug. 19, 2007
Bowe Field (Adams Agricultural Fair Grounds)
Right off of Route 8 in Adams, Ma.

for more info see:

http://www.nobarc.org/hamfest.htm

Tailgating   -   Vendor Space In Pavillion   -   LOTS OF PARKING !!

Raffle Prizes   -   50/50 Raffle   -   V.E. Session

Overnight Camping w/120V AC Available

----

DETAILS
      Gates Open:
      8:00 AM

      Admissions:
      Adults: $5.00
      Children under 12 FREE!

     Tailgaiting:
      $10.00, w/one admission.

      Vendors:
      Pavillion space w/ 1 table $15.00, w/one admission.
      Additional tables $5.00 ea.

For more information, contact:
Al Vigiard, K1SAV at
(413)743-1619

>From the North
Route 8 into the town of Adams. Look for the GOODWILL STORE sign at Butler
Road on the right side of the road. Approximately 1/4-mile South of the
North Adams Line.

>From the South
Follow Route 8 into Adams. Go through the town of Adams on Route 8. Look for
the GOODWILL STORE sign at Butler Road on the left. Approximately 1/4 mile
past Pfizer's (Speialty Minerals).

>From The East or West
Take I-90 to Exit 2. Follow Route 7 North into Pittsfield. Take Route 8/9
toward Dalton. Take Route 8 before Dalton to Adams.

Talk-in 146.910

hope to see you there!

73
Ralph Lovering
WA1UOL@arrl.net

New England Amateur Radio Communications [NEARCOM]:
Amateur Radio communication across New England, all modes, all bands
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEARCOM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: