[CQ-Contest] Contest Results for WRTC 2010

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Results for WRTC 2010
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:35:38 -0400
Randy K5ZD is correct.  I read the rules wrong when it comes to the
NA Sprints and have fixed that at
http://www.radio-sport.net/wrtc_ranks.htm

If you feel like any data is in error, feel free to bring it to my
attention.
There's bound to be something wrong in all those figures somewhere
or in how the WRTC rules are interpreted.

As I said in my earlier post, if someone wants to keep track of another
region around the world for the WRTC, I'm happy to post your work
on my web site.  As K5ZD said, a running WRTC scoreboard
should certainly generate additional interest.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news