[CQ-Contest] How are we doing?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] How are we doing?
From: Leeson <leeson@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:01:57 -0700
All the antenna work we do is supposed to result in a better signal. But
does it? A number of NCCC members are curious how their stations are
doing relative to each other and also compared to other west coast
locations.

A low power contest such as NAQP seems a good opportunity to measure
this. So would those of you who were in recent NAQP CW and SSB contests
kindly give any observations you'd be able to make? Given the miserable
high band conditions, it would be a bonus to identify band and time.

You can identify the NCCC stations from the 3830 score summaries. Signal
info will help us judge how our past efforts are working out, get a
baseline for future projects and relate real-world results to antenna
and siting concepts. Please reply direct to me, I'll compile any
interesting results.

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W6NL

CU in the California QSO Party (CQP), Oct 6-7 www.cqp.org