Re: [CQ-Contest] Post WAE log massaging. What do you think?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Post WAE log massaging. What do you think?
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:48:36 +0100
From: "Barry" <w2up3@verizon.net>

.
>> I hope it is OK. Please if something I have wrong send me
>> email. Thanks for the points in the contest.

Is it so bad?  After all, DARC allows entrants to record
QTCs, for post-WAE log-entry or massaging.  An additional
non-amateur-radio, post-WAE means of massaging QTCs will
hardly make a difference.

See "Recording QTC traffic on tape" in the "Get Ready"
section of http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm

Some of us think QTCs should be copied and logged in
real-time.  Is that an old-fashioned notion?

73,
Paul EI5DI