[CQ-Contest] A3S or TH3jr

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A3S or TH3jr
From: KBQRADIO@cs.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:52:43 EDT
I never quite understood the fascination of curling, thanks to VE5RA I think
I get it.

If your into curling you have a curling broom, and if you have a curling
broom you
certainly have a curling broom bag. If you have a curling broom bag you can
go on expeditions whenever there isnt a curling match/practice.  Things are
becoming clearer thanks to the vast knowledge on the reflector. Ever wonder why
VE's go on so many expeditions, they have easy access to curling broom bags.
Why do so many midwest types expedition in the Caribbean, they know where the
VE's get their curling bags.  Why do KH6's stay home, curling is hard to do on
the beach, none of us know where to get a curling bag.

Ron KH6DV