[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest - Log Deadline

To: "CQ-Contest MailList" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest - Log Deadline
From: "Don Field" <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:06:53 +0100
The deadline for IOTA contest logs is the end of this week. In particular,
the following stations all appear in our database over 500 times, so we
would very much like to have your logs:

9A6A 9A8RR C4I DJ0IF DL0GL EA8ZS EJ0GI ES2Q ES2U G7N GJ2A IC8R IN3VVK IT9BLB
J48M J48YL K3EST LN9Z LX7I OH0X OH0Z OH4A OM0C/IB0 OM3KMK OM7JG PA1BX PI4HQ
RI1DX RK3QWW RL3A RV3FF S53EO SK6M SP9LJD UR5FEL UT0U UT5UGR UU7J UY5BA
YO9WF YT5T

Please send your logs to: iota.logs@rsgbhfcc.org (in Cabrillo format if at
all possible)

There is already a record entry, with in excess of 1700 logs received.
Adjudication of logs already received is well in hand, although there will
be some delay during September as I will be away on the 3B7C DXpedition. Jim
MM0BQI will be doing his best to keep things moving along while I am away.

Regards

Don Field G3XTT

IOTA Contest Manager