[CQ-Contest] Very old callbooks? [OT]

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Very old callbooks? [OT]
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:02:10 -0500
Man, this WAS the right reflector to ask this question! I had 9 responses
sitting in my inbox when I checked my email this morning.

The consensus points to 'YES' as the answer to my question. It was suggested
license information was tabulated as early as 1909 and a 1920's callbook
recently sold on eBay for about twenty bucks. Two sources of physical libraries
were suggested, the ARRL headquarters and the Library of Congress. Both sources
have been used with success in the past.

Whether these resources will ever be available online is unknown. Being a
documentation junkie, I would hope so!

Some URL's were suggested for additional information. I will investigate those
in a few minutes. I wanted to send a quick "Thanks" to the group first.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN