Re: [CQ-Contest] Very old callbooks? [OT]

To: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Very old callbooks? [OT]
From: "JAMES HEADRICK" <W3CP@CHARTER.NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:01:52 -0000
Bob,

My memory is that the US Gov. Printing Office put out a Radio Call Book back
in the late 1920s.  The familiar US Amateur Callbook was available in the
1930s. I think the QCWA must have a collection of old Call Books.  If W3GN
hadn't moved back to Michigan he could look anything up at the Library of
Congress.

73,  Jim  w3cp