[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contesting on a Budget for Nov-Dec

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contesting on a Budget for Nov-Dec
From: paulkb8n@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:19:30 -0400

Here is the "Contesting on a Budget" topic for Nov-Dec NCJ:Â Scrounging,
Scheming and Stockpiling â keeping that old piece of gear on the air. Many
of us have an older amplifier, transceiver, rotor,Âor accessory that we just
hate to part with. What steps do you take to keep it working? What types of
spare parts to you stockpile? How do you inspect and/or test your gear to
head off problems before they occur. Tell us about you most cherished
treasure and what you do to keep it going!

IÂam on a trip to Montreal this next week,Âand IÂhave access to email.
Please try to get me your inputsÂby Wednesday, Sept 26th, as I have
dispensation from the Pope (Carl) to get my input to him by Friday.

Thanks in advance!

73, Paul, K5AF