[CQ-Contest] Quartz Hill QRT

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Quartz Hill QRT
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:59:20 -0600
Subject: [RTTY] Quartz Hill QRT
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:27:41 +0000
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>

Hi All,

For the past 10 years I have enjoyed operating in RTTY contests from
Quartz Hill mostly as ZL2AMI and this year as ZM2A. The radio site is to
close down after this weekends CQ WW RTTY DX Contest.

See http://www.zl6qh.com

A large wind farm called West Wind is to be built. See Meridian Energy
web site for a description. The construction will take about two years
and we hope to rebuild the radio site and be back on air in about three
years.

I have been lucky enough to set some Oceania records from the site. From
October onwards please listen hard for my signal from a noisy City
location using a Tri-Band beam, a Delta Loop on 40m and a Dipole on 80m.

Good Luck to all in the CQ WW RTTY DX Contest.

73

Bob ZL2AMI/ZM2A