[CQ-Contest] Another CQWW question

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another CQWW question
From: "D LINDSAY ESVLC EXP LINER MGR" <DLindsay.vlc@mscspain.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:51:41 +0200
Taking Scott's lead, I have another CQWW question:

I will be operating as EA5ON/6 for CQWW SSB, probably SOSB 80 although
yet to be determined. In my off time, I'd like to operate on another
band. In the past most people have just submitted the other contacts as
a check log since the rules state that "A different callsign must be
used for each CQWW entry".

Well, it so happens that I am also able to operate as EA6/GM7CXM and
could therefore put in another entry under this callsign. My doubt is
whether this is not allowed under a different part of the rules, or
perhaps considered unsportsmanlike behaviour, or similar?

What say, CWQQ team?

73 de Duncan EA5ON