[3830] NA Sprint RTTY Robot

To: <3830@contesting.com>, <nccc@contesting.com>,<rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY Robot
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:55:15 -0700
The log submittal process is working again.  My apologies to the half-dozen
of you who quickly submitted your log only to be greeted with a message that
your dates were off by 200 days.  Should be fixed now.  If you want to
resubmit, that's great, but if not, we can force the log into the system via
the backdoor.

Most important, thanks for getting on.  I know it was a bit confusing with
all the RTTY contests this weekend.  But, once the RTTY Sprint got underway,
we sort of fell in our sprint routine and had a good time.

73,
Ed - W0YK