Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW SSB
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:33:41 +0000
Maybe one of these days I'll try streaming audio.. but I do have webcams.
There are now 3 webcams in the shack, and all 3 can be remotely controlled.
We will be doing M/M and posting scores to the new and improved live scores
site also.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net