[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Records: Call areas 8, 9 and 0

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Records: Call areas 8, 9 and 0
From: Mike Tessmer <mtessmer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
For contesters in call areas 8, 9 and 0

I've put together a set of "Top 5" records for the CQWW Contests from 1978 to
present, covering virtually all possible categories:  All Band, Single Band,
Multi, Assisted, High, Low, QRP, etc.

You can find the phone stuff at:  http://www.w9smc.com/MasterWW-Phone-v2%200.pdf

CW data will be available shortly.  Right now it's mostly raw numbers as I
haven't had time to spiff things up yet.  Should you happen to have any
additions or corrections please pass them along.  I'll also add pre-1978
numbers if provided....I only had the results from '78 and up.  I think most
marks have likely been set since then.

Why only 8, 9 and 0, you might ask?  Well, I grew up in W0 (MN), lived in W9
(WI) for a long time, and still operate a bunch from W9 (IN), and I currently
live in W8 (OH).  Apologies to call areas 1 thru 7....

73, Mike K9NW