Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Assisted Dialog

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Assisted Dialog
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:17:34 -0500
I am traveling this weekend so am not on SS this weekend.  I happened to
check DX Summit this morning and saw the following "example spot"

K8ZHU      7032.6 W3PP        de ... need ve4, vo1, yt, ewa 1308

Who are people kidding in SS that when you discuss with someone (in CW
mind you) what you "need" for mults that this isn't "assisted".  I mean
calling CQ VO1 and minding your own business is one thing (quite frankly
even if someone does spot you).  But when you "dump your mult list to
someone" this is WAY WAY beyond a grey area of intent.

It might feel good to get a SWEEP guys, but if that is part of how you
do it, only you are the one looking at the mirror.

Ed  N1UR