Re: [CQ-Contest] Do you have to log QSO times?

To: Mark Beckwith <n5ot@n5ot.com>,Untitled <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do you have to log QSO times?
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:36:38 -0700
On our trips to V47 land during the contest we would log the time at the top
and bottom of the log sheet.  50 contacts....about 10 minutes a page if
things were rocking.  Yep 300 an hour.  Sometimes we would log a time in the
middle of the page.  It helped more for the qsling later.

Remember the manual dupe sheets?  What a pleasure it is not to have to
bother with them!  K0GU wrote a duping program for the Commodore 64 so we
didn't have to hand dupe the V47 logs.  This was just the beginning.

Mike W0MU