Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal: change CK in ARRL SS

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal: change CK in ARRL SS
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:23:51 -0500
On Nov 7, 2007, at 10:56 AM, N7MAL wrote:

> NO NO NO leave the rule alone PLEASE. The year first licensed
> carries some
> prestige. In my own case I would go from being a ham of 50 years to
> a ham of
> 10 years.

        How about the year the Op was born, added to the year they were
first licensed, divided by the number of times they renewed their
licenses,  multiplied by the number of times they moved QTH, then add
the number of different call signs they've had?

     <smart aleck mode off>

NO change is needed, it is fine just the way it is.

        - 73 de Mike N3LI -