Re: [CQ-Contest] CK in ARRL SS

To: "N4XM Paul D. Schrader" <n4xm@iglou.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CK in ARRL SS
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:43:49 -0700
Paul

You just don't get it.

If you didn't copy his call when you made the contact it is called a bust!
You don't get to check out the spot logs and try to figure out who the heck
you worked after the fact.  That is indeed cheating.

Actually you do not need to worry about the country.dat file as the sponsor
uses what they believe to be the correct file whether you like it or not.

Don't log busted contacts.  Pretty simple.

You do what needs to be done?  What is left to be done.

The log is what you did.  It contains every piece of information that the
sponsor needs to come up with the score after they have removed dupes,
busted calls, busted contacts etc.

They are not assisting you period.

Obviously there is much more to this story or much less.

Show us some hard facts or move on.

Enough with the after contest data massaging and correcting!