Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma...
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:04:34 -0500
Dennis,

You are very kind to take the fall so the other guy can have the mult (or even
just the QSO), but I think you should be a little more strict with yourself.
If you are not sure enough that you copied the report OK, then the guy did not
make the QSO.  After all, the whole basis of the contest is exchanging the info
that's defined as making the contact.  Guys who can't quite make it -- and I
speak from experience -- will/should realize that that is the cost of not being
loud.

And thanks for the SC QSO in SS.  Enjoy your new QTH.

73, Art K3KU