Re: [CQ-Contest] [ARRL-LOTW] LoTW - contesting

To: Robert Chudek <k0rc@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [ARRL-LOTW] LoTW - contesting
From: DL8MBS <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:00:04 +0100
IMHO QSLing stations have this benefit - or for what reason should I
prefer a "LOTW-only" station if I´m hunting counties?
LOTW with its actual narrow focus is not yet an alternative to real QSLs
(not to forget that for a big majority especially of small and medium
guns the personal note of a paper QSL can´t be replaced by a "match" -
but opinions may differ).
73, Chris