[WriteLog] Switching relays from contest software

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Switching relays from contest software
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:10:06 -0500
Hi gang,

I have a 3 element 40 meter parasitic vertical array. The radiation patterns on
this system are controlled by a series of matching networks, switched by
mechanical relays. The switchbox is in my shack.

I would like to activate the available patterns from either Writelog or N1MM
buy sensing the calculated beam heading for each country as it is entered into
the QSO entry field.

Both programs will display the short path route to a DXCC entity. Any ideas on
how I could access this heading information to activate relays?

For example: A heading of

0 to 90 degrees = pattern 1

91 – 180 = Omni pattern

181 – 270 = pattern 2