Re: [CQ-Contest] SOxR -- enough already

To: "hank k8dd" <k8dd@arrl.net>, "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SOxR -- enough already
From: "Trent and Lorraine Sampson" <vk4ti@sampson.net.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:18:06 +1000
The technology is available to operate S02R, if the op is good enough he can
gain advantages, if not he won't. D4B was a great exponent of SO2R, Vk4TI is
too busy drinking beer from the fridge to worry about a second radio, -- did we
both have fun ? YES

I enjoy SO2R but its not productive unless you are searching for QSO's !

Contest rules allow SO2R therefore learn to use it or decide like me to just
have a very good SO1R setup and have fun..

BTW anyone interested in joining in our YJ0 Expedition for the CQWPXSSB 2008
send and email to me or join the Google group yj0ax2008

Cheers

Trent VK4TI

 Trent and Lorraine Sampson
| PO Box 1647 | Toowoomba QLD  | 4350| Mobile 0408 497550
Ham Radio Call Sign : VK4TI