[CQ-Contest] remote station

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] remote station
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:41:01 -0500
I am responding back to cq-contest since I got SO Many replies...first of
all thanks to all who responded...this is my thoughts...I want to remote
just one of my stations, the 20m station....when I am gone on long trips, it
would allow me to listen and even talk to some others around the world...the
station now is FT-1000D radio and I could use an Alpha 87A, and I have a
MSquared Proppitch to turn the antenna...the antenna is the 8 elment
yagi...is the FT-1000D capable of this or do I need another
transceiver...I also have FT-1000MP's...I have a very capable network in
place in the station and its hooked to the internet...so that might be the
easy part..I feel a little un-easy here since its an area I have not
explored yet....hi...again thanks de Rick nq4i