Re: [CQ-Contest] remote station

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] remote station
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:50:04 -0800
Rick, NQ4I, inquired about remote station operation.

If you prefer to have your hands physically on knobs and push buttons vs.
using a remote "software only" program via a mouse, consider hooking up a
TS-480 (rig body) to your Alpha 87 and you can use the Remote Control head
with you on the road (or in your case, I guess it's in-the-air).

You can get the software to do this at:  http://www.w4mq.com

If you want to do Remote SO2R in the future, hopefully Gerry (W1VE) and I
can pick up where we left off on our expanded project after the 1st of the

My thoughts are to now use TR4W in place of WriteLog.

FYI & 73.

Rick, K6VVA

CQ-Contest mailing list