[CQ-Contest] CW SS

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW SS
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:09:21 -0600
Hi all,
For reasons that will be immediately obvious when you see the likely
results, Steve, N2IC and I will be trading places this year on writing the
SS report for QST. He'll do phone, I'll do CW. (In an ironic twist of fate,
at least I'll be writing about something I participated in, as I didn't make
it on for phone. It's usually the other way around, but I'm making a
concerted effort to concentrate on CW (at least you guys hear my pipsqueak
signal a bit on CW...))

Please, if you have any whimsical, enlightening, educational or just plain
fun anecdotes to share from this year's running of SS CW, please send them
my way.

If you have any insight into this year's contest at all, don't hesitate to
let me know. I'm particularly interested in those tales that aren't told by
the Top 10 boxes, neat regional battles, curious stories of perseverence,
etc.

73, kelly
ve4xt